Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OK. NO STRESS.

Workshop design finalized on Monday. Made copies on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday all is well. Friday. Anxiety. Uncertainty. Fear of the Unknown. No projector. Ok. No stress. Got projector and other last minute items. Late night Friday. Early rise Saturday. Wanted everything to be just right. Ok. No Stress. Hadn't finished some minor things. Ok. No stress. Got in the shower later than anticipated. Ok. No stress. Arrived on time. No time to set up. Folks arrived early. Ok. No stress. We all pitched in to set up the room. Salema set up organic baked goods. Mom regulated. Dawn looked out. Rollers out of my hair. Let's go. Welcome. Icebreaker broke the ice. Small groups formed. Dialogue. Engagement. Interaction. Laughs. Smiles. Broke down the blended learning experience. Level 1 - Explorer. Level 2 - Pathfinder. Level 3 - Go-Getter. Face-to-face. Webinar. Online Lesson. Virtual Resource Library. One-on-one coaching. It's called Blended Learning. Challenge Me to Growgonegirlgo 



Here's some of what they had to say about the experience:


"Experience was awesome. I came expecting good things and I got it..." 


"I think that CMTG has made me look deeper into myself. There are some things that I have not thought about and the stations were thought provoking."


"Great start! This is wonderful - you did it! I am proud of you. I think that each station was good - however to do them as presented, more time is needed - or less reading - one idea is to provide the reading ahead of time & have people bring their thoughts to the program. It was hard to give the reading the attention it needed to get the most of it. I love the format & variety of activities - music etc."


"Just continue to challenge women to grow. Very well presented and organized."


"The mind map concept and the sharing is excellent for encouraging women to step out. A very needed concept."


"So thankful to have been invited. I feel the Lord is constantly showing/putting people & things in my life to motivate me to push to my highest potential. This experience is definitely one of them. Love the interaction with all of the ladies."


"I am so inspired to be a part of this movement that I am buying one of the packages."


"The purse I have costs more than what you are charging. This service is invaluable."


If you are curious about Challenge Me to Grow, join the gonegirlgo team for a repeat Kick-Off on Tuesday, April 10. Let us know if you can't make it. We are working on options for you too. Here's the link to register: http://ggg-cmtg.eventsbot.com.


Peace

4 comments:

  1. love it Zoe!!!!-Shayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Shayla thanks! I love it too!!!! LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. WOW ! The movement is on its way ! I am ready for the next step. Loving the energy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read through the first part of the blog probably just as fast as you were experiencing it! Im so excited about this movement and the lives that are going to be enhanced because of it!

    ReplyDelete