Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MY BIG BUT SMALL REALIZATION (AND VICE VERSA)

Uhh..that would be me.
Duh?!? I had no idea that stepping outside of my box would be so liberating. It feels good to finally exhale. Sharing my passion for international film, not just with my inner circle, but with a larger one, was good for me. Not that I was seeking validation, but then again maybe I was. That I am OK. I'm different, and that's OK. It's really OK to be different in a world that wants you to conform to a certain mold. 


I guess that's part of it. The other part of Movie, Munch & Mingle that did it for me was offering this to others: WIDEN YOUR FRAME SO THAT YOU CAN SEE MORE OF THE BIGGER PICTURE.  While your life is yours (or so you think), does it always have to be about you, where you live, what you do, and who you are? There are billions of people who live on this planet and their lives are just as important as yours. Do you ever think about them, where they live, what they do, and who they are? 


This is Round One of gonegirlgo™. I'm in...are you?


Peace 

4 comments:

  1. Movie Munch n'Mingle was a blast! A wonderful way to spend time with friends and see a great film without breaking the bank (date night reccomendation for all)! Soul Kitchen was an awesome opening film for ZIFF! Can't wait to attend the next. Luvya Z! GoneGirlGo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ma'am! So pysched that ya stepped right out of the box...look forward to sharing and growing with you.

    ReplyDelete